viernes, 29 de junio de 2018

Hi, everyone!

I finally decided to make a blog to tell you about my languages studying experience. As well as, to help you with your studies. 
I also run a studygram, but there, I couldn't explain everything without writing a lot. That's why I created this blog. 
If you want to check that account, click in the image below: 

My native language is Spanish. I'm studying the Languages degree, there I study English and French. Besides those languages, I'm also studying Italian, German and Japanese. 
I hope that my posts help you, feel free to ask me anything! 

1 comentario:

  1. 1xbet korean - legalbet.co.kr
    1xbet korean. 2 betting predictions for today. Football Matches, Best Odds, Best Odds, Live скачать 1xbet Scores, Live TV Streaming.

    ResponderBorrar